Saturday, November 6, 2010

Midwest and West Coast Studio Update


Things are CRAZY right now and I like it that way. The Ray Davies (feat. Billy Corgan) song that was recorded at Coldwater Studio came out on November 6th, 2010. It sounds very cool and you should check it out here. Kevin Dippold did a great job engineering the track. The Pumpkins are in the midwest right now recording new songs for Teargarden By Kaleidyscope and Billy seems very excited about the way the recordings are progressing. The band will be hitting the road again soon, tour dates can be found here. I look forward to checking out the California SP shows in December.

Today, November 8, 2010 I am finishing 2 Smashing Pumpkins mixes from the Spin 25 show in New York. The show was completely ass kicking and the band sounds great. Here is a review from that night. I am not sure when the show will broadcast on Fuse.TV but as soon as know I will get the info up on this blog and there will be announcements on the SP Facebook, website, twitter, etc..

Later this week I plan on uploading KB song #3 "Familiar" look for the song at bandcamp.com Thursday 11/11 If you haven't checked out Song #1 and #2 here they are.







This week also begins the first week of preproduction for the new Electric Prunes and The Strawberry Alarm Clock songs that Billy and I will be putting out on StarTone Records Inc. These songs have us all very excited.

Over at Starry Records Pre-orders will start very soon for The Fancy Space People vinyl. The first 100 will be cut in white vinyl. There will only be 99 available because I am keeping 1 for myself. In the mean time please check out the Fancy Space People in the digital world.








Well, that's all for now.
KB

5 comments:

Menrad said...

Wow, what a load of great stuff we're going to get !
Everything seems to be very exciting ! Keep on the good work Kerry !

Unknown said...

Damn Kerry, those songs are both great! And they sound nothing alike; great job!

Steve said...

LOVED your work mixing "If All Goes Wrong". I was really really hoping the 20th anniversary tour would get a similar DVD treatment, but alas... hopefully we can get one from the current tour with a KB mix on DVD!

the goat's head said...

Can I put in my pre-order for the FSP vinyl now?

the goat's head said...

btw, it's ronji.